Monday, November 19, 2007

go get a life

the other day wen i was havin my dinner, a few guys came in started playin loud music on their phone. i couldn listen to wt my mom was sayin.all the ppl thr were literally shoutin.wen thy were asked to lessen the volume...thy denied.y do thy hav to do all tht in public.i got pissed off with those guys.i mean cant thy jus behave like normal humans.
i dont knw if its only me or evn others get angry so soon.i lose my temper when
someone overacts
tries to act smart
wen they try to portray themselves as a totally different person
i even get angry when i meet ppl without BASIC manners-while speakin to others.let the person feel comfortable to speak to u.y make them feel inferior??
an 1 set of ppl who totally turn me off r those snappin at everythin. if u jus wanna go on snappin at some1 thn jus dnt speak.keep ur mouth shut. y open it an hurt others.damn.an the funniest creatures in this planet r those who dnt hav an individuality.jus b urself. y stick to others style?yuk
my blood jus boils wen i c such ppl. i keep tellin myself "mind ur own business" but i still feel like smashin each fellas head.but its my fist tht ends up gettin hurt.
my mom says wenevr ur sad or angry jus think of all the happy times.but u knw wat tht makes me evn more frusrtrated.thinkin abt good times worsens my temper.y am i dealin with such ppl??
i am takin all this nonsense coz i dnt wanna create a scene.not tht i cant give it back on their face.i feel like tellin such ppl "GO GET A LIFE".an i will.
i am sorry if this post has hurt u. i dint mean to.but this is wat i am thinkin right now.
its over.its over 4 me now.

No comments: