Thursday, November 8, 2007

gool ol'days

enough abt all the things i hate. let those "things" tht hurt me go to hell. even tht dumb butterfly.
gooshlu said my blog was boring. so thought of writin abt somethin tht makes me happy. the only thing tht strikes me wen i say happiness is SADVIDYA. but thr is a long story tht goes before me joinin SADVIDYA.
aug 7th 2000, the day i bid bombay,my super friends adieu. i dint like mysore by the look of it. i met a handful of irritatin ppl. tht jus turned me off. then came the biggest flop of my life "my 9th an 10th std". vvvs as such is a nice school but i had to deal with a few cartoons- teachers included.my life was goin on --on the boring path. i had a tough time studyin kannada. the most DIFFICULTEST part was learin abt kuvempu,dha ra bendre, akkamahadevi, basavanna-their bdays.o god.i remember all my friends bdy frm my chaddi dosth to the latest 1.i even remember my friends brothers bdy.but damn i cldn memorize kuvempus bday!!!! me an my dad spent a lotto time together memorizing their kruthigalu, prashasthi an lot more. but WHAT THE HECK!!!! i got 93 in kannada. damn 93!!!! i gotto know my results in the midnight. u knw i was laughin the whole night. but my mom was goin on scoldin me 4 gettin 85 in science.kudos.can u beat it????
after the results, i was the talk of my road. all the aunties used to look at me an speak somethin with their friends. ppl used to congratulate me whenevr thy met me or jus start praisin me 4 my laurel. the best part was my dad was my publicity manager. he made sure everybody comes to knw abt my marks. i happened to attend a marriage , i went on the dais to give the newly wed a gift an guess wt thy knew abt my marks.thy started congratulating me,instead of me congratulating them. any function tht i attended all the ppl thr were like "whr is shilpa? i wanna meet her"but hell i am used to all this. i mean the fame an ppl yearnin to meet me an stuff.coz am gr8 u c.
then came the downfall- MY NAME WAS MISSING IN THE 1ST LIST THAT SADVIDYA ANNOUNCED DURING ADMISSIONS. all my friends were in. but me, the one who scored 93 in kannada, had to wait 4 the 2nd list. my name was the last in the 2nd list. damn.
now abt my fav institution,SADVIDYA: the classrooms were small. v were only 12 gals. v had to sit in the 1st bench no matter wt.6 of us had to sit in 1 bench. but all these negative things were nothin compared to the beautiful friends tht i made thr. those 2 years r very special to me. v 6, ashi, amrutha, kapi,bhavya,priyanka an me, did all the masti-- be it removin blow frm others vehicles or goin out of mysore or jus sittin in the class.u name it an v've done it.v've watched ALL kinda movies together.(i mean thriller,comedy,senti....idiot wat did u think,huh). they were upto some or the other mischief.writin songs in the class an gettin caught.givin some cute names to lec like delta,cakooo,hairband,huch rani sujatha, soori mama.principal of corridor.


each 1 wasunique in their own way. ashi was always upto listenin to dumb songs.kapi an her JOKES. god she corrupted all our minds. amrutha was the carin 1. bhavya was the 1 to plan the pranks--listenin to music in the class or watever. priyanka was the tubelight--she dint understand most of the jokes , but mind u she is not tht innocent.an i ,as usual the smart an good gal. how can i forget gooshlu???she irritated me to the core.but shes a friend 4 life.
i enjoyed goin to coll everyday. goin to coll was never a strain(unlike now). i never had to think before i spoke. i mean i could jus say watevr i wanted to. no thinkin, no hurtin, no cribbin-was the kinda policy thy followed.
v neither meet daily nor msg/call each other. but its still the same bw us. u guys rock my life.nobody can replace u guys in my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey very nice post kane.. felt like i went back to sadvidya