Saturday, December 15, 2007

TANTRI THE MANTRIs

i hav written abt animals-- from monkeys to lizards.hav even written abt ghosts but whr do my dumb friends fall in this list.yup thy hav a place above all the animals. so here thy r right on top of ghosts. u c i hav a lotta respect 4 them so hav given them a HIGH POST in life. u may b wonderin y tantri the mantri, but my frenz wld hav understood, coz thy r the biggest tantris an evn kantris in my life- makin my life miserable.
wen i go to my frenz place, i jus go thr an speak to them an do all the masti stuuf.thats it. but my gubal frenz come home an make sure tht thy speak to my mom--fitting idakke--thy tell her how good an responsible thy r. ashte alla thy even mention abt my APPOINTMENTS. lemme tell u all these in detail.

-->thy behave as if thy r angels.so delicate an so full of grace. thy jus put on this graceful act while eatin,while sitting an while speakin. god an once out of my house thy r all LOCAL.

-->thy speak abt how thy help their mom an clean their room---god their rooms r the filthiest.thy dont allow me to enter their room wen i go to their place .

-->speak abt how v bunk classes an go to these various restaurants

-->speak with total courtesy.an if i use a foul word--which i generally dont--thr comes a shout"shilpa yen language nindhu thu". yappa each 1 is a reincarnation of tulsi an parvati.

-->thy wear only salwars.god those synthetic ones. damn.

-->1 common dialogue tht shwetha an shubhada never miss"nin adhellelli hogthiyo"

all these stuffs give my amma a feelin tht "i am the mostest horriblest gal livin on earth an i hav made some smart frenz". this is not new 4 me. i hav been handlin such friends frm my birth. first in the list shld hav been sindhu. tht idiot used to come to my house --almost daily--but durin festivals she used to assist my mom in makin chakli an other stuff. can u beat it???? nan mane nan amma nan kitchen nan chakli an nan friend.wah. an she used to get her nailpolish applied frm my mom. hehehe.god. my friends r not jus tantris,mantris but big time chathris. an thr was another friend of mine called pooja(bombay). my mom an she wld gossip 4 hours abt wats happenin in movies an stuff.che.
u may wonder how come i've made such gubal friends but kya kare majboori thi.some good friends tht i've made r shambu an prashali. coz thy haven come home yet.

but watever. each 1 is a gem an i am happy with them.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."- Anais Nin




some friends are funny some others r serious--but each 1 adds colour an spice to life.1 doesn hav to b exactly like u to cherish the time.wt counts is tht v always make each othr smile.

this is 4 all my beautiful friends. thanx 4 bein thr 4 me.





No comments: