Sunday, January 20, 2008

HAPPY????

many of my friends keep sayin "u must b enjoyin ur life in bangalore. u must b havin fun". if gettin up 3 hrs earlier than ur schedule, an takin bath immediately, travellin by bus with 100s of people fallin on u, remainin silent 4 hrs without crackin dumb jokes is havin fun,then am havin loads an loads an loads of fun.
but thats not my real problem.my problem is with those people who APPEAR to b happy with others happiness but r never happy. i had never met such people before. i dnt understand y should u portray such negative vibes. yes u should b competitive in every aspect of life but not JEALOUS.
u never know who around u is envious of u. u never know. but u can easily make out the existence of such negativity. atleast i can. the way thy speak an their tone suddenly changes.i will never forget that face in my life. it made me feel yuk 4 knowin an interactin with such a person an it made me feel yuk that i had shared my happiness with such a person.

the brighter side bein-u get help from unexpected corners, comfort from people whom u hardly know.their r only a few chaps who find happiness in others happiness.an i am proud tht most of my good friends belong to the above category.

No comments: