Saturday, July 5, 2008

ALL EXCITED ABT MY NEW JOB

sorry guys i couldn msg all of u tht i got a new job. i dnt hav balance left in my mob. i got a new job yday. hav already reported. am right now sittin in the office. it all happened suddenly. the pay is 1.5k pa.
i had been 4 shoppin 4 my new job. i was told to report with a brand new broom an a mop. i shopped a lot 4 it. damn. found a worthy clean mop. i hav started the work at my own place. u c "work at home". i plan to add new clients later.
my mom says i can improve an i can get new clients. may be her own friends can be my clients someday. who knows i could even work 4 the railways an airport someday. u never knw wen u can come up in life. thn my workplace could also get shifted i mean i could go to WHITE HOUSE or somethin -- on duty.

I AM ALREADY LUVIN MY NEW JOB AN THE WORKPLACE. I FEEL AT HOME.

No comments: