Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hmmmm. quite a dull boring day. Things change so easily. I mean all the happiness and attention has now turned to mocking and saving ur ass. I am not sulking but it has been quite a dumb day.

I am finally out of the clutches of RONDHU and BONDHU. but now with JUMBO. The only thing JUMBO knows is that ANDHA KANOON and GOLU MANCHURIAN are the only things around. MAN I JUST WANNA RUN AWAY FROM THESE JOKERS. But BONDHU wldnt let me do so.
Things have never been so gloomy. My future. My life. My future is in the hands of an EVIL person. Wish I could change everything esp the EVIL person in my life.

6 comments:

Avinash said...

He he he heee i got to know who the Deputy Bondhu is :D LOLZ ... Hmmm trying to figure out Rondhu and Bondhu :D "My future. My life. My future is in the hands of an EVIL person. Wish I could change everything esp the EVIL person in my life." Who's this evil person by the way :P

shilpa said...

Before u come to any conclusions. This post was a dare from my friend (Mysore). So there is absolutely no way for u to guess who the 5 characters r?

Avinash said...

Oh ho okies :)

Anusha said...

might i ask what kinda dare it was? To write a post on how your life is being influenced by x no.of unknown characters?

shilpa said...

All I can say is that the post was imp. If I am not worng you must be writing one of the funniest papers of ur life tomo. ALL THE BEST.

Anusha said...

well,i hope the post did serve its purpose... :P
and thanks!with cipe,every bit of extra luck might come in handy...
;)