Friday, September 10, 2010

Oh god!!! plz kapaadu

Finally mugithu. This has by far been the worst WORST ever week of my life.
Everything was fine on the last weekend. I even watched "We Are A Family". I know I know, I watched with great difficulty. Lets discuss this later. So, after watching that fateful movie, I started the week with a bang.

Monday morn - My maid servant for some reason thought of eloping to her native. Mother India said "you are replacing her". kasta pattu 4 years engg odhi - VTU nalli - 8th sem nalli proj maadi :P - L.K.G nalli 1st Rank thandhu - and here I am with a saarso batte.
Now after mane-mundhe-neer-haaki-gudsi-saarsi, I went to office just to find out that my old friend was having a very bad time and I feel she doesnt deserve to be in a situation she is in right now.
Hold still, this was just the beginning of the week. I couldnt work after this. The same afternoon, a friend fell sick, she had to be admitted to the hospital. My mind was going bonkers. Isht saaldhu antha, I fought with a friend and screwed it up big time. BIG TIME.

I thought this was it. Its just a bad day but no, the next day, I found out that my super bike's mileage has been  around 10 for quite a few months and I dint even know about it. I must have spent a fortune on the petrol in the past few months. Also the SUPER bike decided that I-am-not-gonna-go-beyond 20 speed. The only vehicle I over-took was tharkari-maaro-gaadi. I could not over-take a cycle man.

Wednesday nothing happened. thank you god for this. Mother India also gave me an off  from work.

Thursday maha bhayankara day - While I was saarsing the mane, I tripped over something and fell over the bucket full of galij-water. Splash, living room full of water. There I was, swimming in the water, fighting for my life. Floods nalli iro thara feeling. Water had already conquered the sofa ( the sofa's coushions touch the ground ). Mother India arranged for my thithi. I got into such a bad fight with her. I spent the next 3hrs in the flood relief program.

Come Friday - I am still not in talking terms with my mom. My friend continues to ignore me despite all my so-called attempts . I havent done a naya-paisa work though out the week.

Oh god, lets call it a week. Lets not wait till Sunday. Please consider this as my sincere-humble request, plz plz get over with this week asap.

3 comments:

Adam said...

fantastic.. Take a little hope..This is how my regular weeks are! Pleading God to go easy? hehehe... :D

Anusha said...

It was habba over weekend. I hope it went well. :)

shilpa said...

@Adam and Anusha : it dint help but it got worse. Thank you god.