Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tch

  • ok, I guess I hate rejection more than changes. Again most of us do. During my college placements, I wanted to get in to a "mass" company because getting in was easy and it meant that, I did not have to go through a series of rejections in the interviews. Loads of guys asked why a "mass" company, but I obviously lied to all of them :)
    Even today, I might not make a move easily with the fear of getting rejected. Tis ' not just the rejection but also the period of over-coming which involves massive self-ripping. 
    So, I conclude, tis' not the changes that I am running away from, it is the rejection of being accepted that keeps me at bay. However, REJECTION seems to be finding its way back to me.
  • I want to eat Rava Dosa.
  • I am running out of ideas for cartoons. (Please refrain yourself from saying "YOU ARE A CARTOON YOURSELF")
  • Saw Guzaarish, Couples Retreat, Uthama puthiran, Social Network 
  • I want to make a movie on Harishankaran, on the same lines of Social Network. Hari , like Mark is ambitious ( and might be a billionaire soon) . He is the co-founder of http://interviewstreet.com.
  • I want to go 6 years back. I want to study Arts and make it my profession or may be even Event Management.

    P.S : My 2 year old neighbour rejected me, :(  so the post. He refused to play with me and instead picked another 2 year old kiddo over me. Life ishtene.
    Hari, I have been adverting interviewstreet wherever possible, so solpa pay maadi. 

4 comments:

Iceman said...

'Tis interesting! :P

Somehow I knew you would be talking about a kid in the end :D

Whats with the cartoons?

sp2hari said...

1. Thank god you didn't get placed in a "mass" company :-)
2. You and your stupid rava dosa.
3. You need ideas from some "brilliant" person (aka hari) to draw cartoons ;)
4. Uthma puthiran??? Really?
5. Oh my god.. Thanks.. You are so sweet..But even remotely comparing me with him is too much.. Oh yeah you will be paid with millions and millions of thanks :)
6. Lol... Event management?? You want to mail people throughout your life??

shilpa said...

@Iceman : I dont know if I got the question right.

http://www.doodleloony.blogspot.com/
I draw cartoons these days.

Kid is 1 of the reasons but not the only reason :(

@Hari : 2. I want Rava Dosa man. Unfortunately haven't got a chance to relish :(
5. Million Thanks. r u kidding?
6. I liked it man. I just cant compose the invite in words but pictorially I can. I want I want :(

sp2hari said...

@Shilpa

2. Go and ask your mom one.. Else, make one yourself... Rava dosa is not rocket science ;)

5. Ok ok.. 10 millions thanks it is :P

6. Hmm hmmm.. Lol.. IBM now has an official diwali event coordinator :P