Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Am I Irresponsible Or Am I Irresponsible?

U can never find a more IRRESONSIBLE gal. i mean irresposibility is written on my face. i am gifted with it coz not everybdy r irresponsible an bein irresposible is not a childs play--it needs a lotta guts. an i hav it.

My mom has been been tryin hard to indulge some sense of resposibility in me. but all in vain.paapa. I was 5 yrs old wen i left my house unlocked to play outside. thr were a lotta burglers near my place. but to my luck nobody entered my house an wen mom saw wt i had done she punished me with a permanent mark on my hand. but tht dint make any responsible.
nnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. navella asht bega change aagavr alla.never.

Thr hav been a lotta instances whr i hav been irresponsible.cant list the whole damn thing. i dnt even remember all of'em. lemme try to put all of it together

--> I am such a bhulakhad tht i can even go to the extent of forgettin my coll bag. leavin keys in my gaadi,leavin helmet in the class r all daily issues 4 me. i evn get scoldings frm the watchman. thr was a time wen i used to get scoldin frm him at a regular basis.

--> My room is a total mess.i cant find anythin tht i need without half an hours search. while my parents r very displined abt each an everythin. i mean thy knw whr their pen an pin r.

--> I hav misplaced or u can say lost a lotta things. In school it used to lose chota mota things like pen pencil, box, sometimes water bottle an even notebooks. In coll its been 2 calcis, 1 jerkin,lotta pens(i knw my friends hav taken it--yella kallru).but wts surprisin is i find others pen an pencils in my bag. i had sneha an dhathris penpencil till last sem wen shwetha (any doubts abt which shwetha--correct guesses will recieve a gift frm shweta herself) stole it frm me an i think she broke it.but i still hav 1 penpencil with--red colour. yardhu antha gothilla an i hav no plans to return it in the near future.sorry.

--> Last sem i even lost my hall ticket but i eventually got after digestin a lotta scoldings frm sidhu.

--> My best irresposibility act till now has been lettin my gaadi key flow away in a river. thank god it got stuck at a place an i took but as far as i remember tht key was with shubhada an not me. now shes puttin the blame on me. kalli.

--> All these acts of irresponsibilities hav made me a big liar. jus a koshish to get away frm my moms scoldings but i eventually end with more scoldings.some 4 my irresposibility an more 4 my lie. kya kare.

-->i've miplaced my moms umbrella-a 13 yr old umbrella. frm tht day i hav my separate umbrella,separate stapler,separate scissor,separate pens,separate .....

--> I used to hav a separate walkman an player. the reason bein-- wenevr i used any electronic item at my place adhu kettogtha ithu. my parents blame me. wah nan yen maadli. not my mistake right????

--> I almost forgot abt this incident. i lost my purse while goin to bangalore before i had bought the tickets an i had to get down near mysore at 5.30 a.m an walk back to the bus stand all alone an waited 4 my mom to come. wat a day an wat a stay it turned out to b????
But is this irreposbility????I dnt think so. I call this 1st step of RESPONSIBILITY.

STATUTORY WARNING: wenevr u make the blunder of givin me somethin, make sure i return it at the earliest.if u dnt thn jus forget it.aashith,i found ur cd.will return it soon b4 i lose it again.pratyusha, ur dvd is safe. an yes ofcourse, sneha or dhathri, am not retunin ur pencil.

HAPPY FOOL'S DAY PEOPLE.

No comments: