Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Its been more than 24hrs since i left IBM. I was glad tht i finished my internship.no more tension. no more hectic schedule. no more sleepless nights. no more strain. but what the heck am missin it now. i miss the 2km walk with the luggage. i miss the contractor badge. i miss the food court that had tons of food but nothin 4 me. i miss adarsh's train colleagues. i miss the silence.

I was supposed to leave bangalore at around 4.30 but i started to get outta the place at 3. coz i couldn sit with this sinkin feelin. i had a tough time biddin goodbye to every1. i have spoken to some of them only 4 a day. an i used to speak to my mentor 4 a few min, once in 3 weeks. but i couldn bid bye to'em. i had this chokin feelin while sayin bye an i knew them since 3 an a half months.

i still remember the 1st day wen i was waitin 4 my manager in the lobby 4 around 2 an a half hours doin nothin--startin at the flights tht were landin right in front of me. i can recall each an every detail.

i had this sinkin feelin wen i went out to return my badge. i thought i would hav to go thro a long procedure before returning the badge. When i went an gave the badge to them thy said " THATS IT!! THANX SHILPA!!". i knew i was goin to miss somethin.

No comments: