Wednesday, August 6, 2008

untitled

ATTITUDE who gives us this attitude? wt gives us this attitude? i hav always noticed tht attitude always comes naturally to the person who least deserves it -- who r losers.
i jus spoke to a lady who is supposed to be a senior project manager. damn tht lady was so simple an she made me feel at home. she was patient with my dumb queries. not once did she made me feel " sheesh i shouldn hav spoken to her at all ". loads of these so called " high funda IT guys" hav made me feel yuk an made me feel tht i cannot survive in this world.

chuck these IT guys, I mean my peers hav so much of unnecessary attitude in them. thy keep boastin abt things tht r irrelevant to us an them. an thy exaggerate it like " i just saw a mammoth today an it winked at me!!! i jus did somethin tht bill gates wld never b able to crack!!! i am workin harder thn my CEO!!! blah blah blah!!!

these kinda attitude hamper our relationships. at least it has hampered mine.

No comments: