Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WAT THE FFFF?

I am in a training room right now learning abt things tht go over an above my dumb head.i'll make sure my chilren dnt hav to go thru all these things. but i hav to. thts the call. i am attending this training with heavy heads tht hav exp of ovr 4 yrs.thy use these 3 letter acronyms thts way beyond my understandin.not jus the acronys their lingo an their "maathu kathe". an am the youngest 1 out here-- really young. i guess this is the 1st time tht am the youngest 1 in a lot. be it family or coll or friends i hav been the eldest an the SUPERIOR(wink -- thr r no emoticons).

I truly understand chota darsheel in taare zameen par now. i can see all the servers an the nodes an the cells over my head but my only wish bein-- i want 1 of the servers to fly an hit each 1 of the heavy heads sitting with me. thy look so serious an i dono "do thy hav a life beyond work?? beyond their heavy heads?? beyond their attitude???"

Will i be 1 among thm eventually?? will my friends be 1 aming them a few years down the line. right now i feel pathetic abt this training.

No comments: