Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nostalgia

Sitting in the office an workin on somethin always reminds me of my friends-- shwetha, shubhada,shruthi, shambu, rachana...... an finally SK (my lecturer). v gals had so much fun in all the labs. v did nothin but copy paste an thn start gossippin abt THEM. an now the status bein all of us r workin --workin hard without the help of copy paste . i dnt think i'll be wrong if i say that v hav never sat in 1 place 4 such a long time-- without msgin -- without gossipin. but yes i do take breaks an catch up with my friends -- but again i hav never been so quiet in my life. nothin in my life can replace the fun tht i used hav in the labs.

1 more thing tht always comes to my mind is "wat ma?? y r u restless ma?? wat r u doin thr shilpa??" i miss SK's dialogues. i always wanted to tell her tht i was an innocent victim of all the criminal activities undertaken by SHWETHA an SHUBHADA. thy an their childish activities. i wonder how thy'll manage to sit an work at a place coz thr'll be no SK hereafter an no SHILPA THE GR8 to save thm. I wonder.....

be it networks lab or CG or DBMS v hav done nothing. the projects were like super cool. v hav struggled with our projects till the very last minute.(dnt take it positively -- v dint knw wt v were doin--tht took us most of the time).

I always had this question in my mind ki whether studyin more or concentratin more in the class or in the lab would hav helped us ?or "yen maadudhru udhara aagdhiro party na navu??"

No comments: