Friday, November 14, 2008

Again me


Chalo here goes another tag..... I have nothing else to write abt...

What is ur Oldest memories:

The days tht I spent in Bombay.The beautiful summers which I spent playing with gals...skating,Mad game,Lagori,.... The nights tht I spent with my friends watching stars an trying to figure out the constellation. The days My friends an I started giving wrong calls to god knws who!!! I also remember my days in my 1st school.My HM was a terror. Sagari Miss.Kids used to wet their pants. Wenever she used to come to the park with her son v all used to run away.She was a Hitler I tell u.

What were u doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago I was in my 6th Std. This was a turning point in my life.I was changing frm a good ol'gal to a REBEL.My friends an I had decided tht frm thn on...no wearing frocks like kids,wear watch in the right hand (V still follow it),turn into a rebel at home. I learnt wat ego is an all the foul language. all the 4 letter words. I watched my 1st movie in the theatre.

Today?

Today am a young workin lady. I am writin this frm my office. nobody is around. I stay with my friends. Havin a nice time in the pg.

Tomo?

Tomo am planning to go to Mys.1 of the last few stay in namma Mys. lots of stuff to do. I need to give my pep 4 service an treat quite a few friends an blh blah blah.Watch TV.wash clothes blh blah blah14 years frm now?Hmmm i'll not be working.thts 100% sure.May be i'll be doin the household chores...cooking,cleaning.Naah.I'll not be doin tht too.May i'll jus be lazin around.watchin tv an movies.I wld've grown fatter.I might hav stopped blogging. I am sure tht I would have done something in photography.but I hope am alive after 14 long yeras.

If u build a time capsule wat would it contain?

It would contain books, my laptop, my mom,loads of money,loads of food an cute litte kitten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

14 years from now, u'll be running behind ur kids :D twins ;)