Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This is me.

I am : sweet and stupid

I think : a lot and that is the sole reason of my silence.

I know : that I am SHILPA THE GR8

I want : a house full of chocolates.

I have : a sweet mom who is ready to anythin 4 me.

I wish : I dont have to get up early an take bath.(as if I do tht daily).

I hate : ppl who keep cribbing.

I miss : My college and college friends.

I fear : butterflies.

I hear : myself

I smell : my mom's yummy dishes.

I crave : for chocolate pastries.

I search : 4 a soulmate an a cool best friend.

I wonder : Am I smart or am I smart?

I regret : having completed 22 years of life so soon.

I love : Cats

I ache : for good food.

I was not : so borin in my previous janma.

I am not : the kinda person u think I am.

I cry : when no1's around.

I believe : Indian corruption can never down.

I dance : only in my nightmares.

I sing : jus like tht

I read : blogs.(only interesting blogs)

I dont always : keep my bed dirty. its worse sometimes.

I fight : only with my mom.

I write : watever I like.

I win : arguments

I lose :

I never : wanna take bath daily.

I always : think think think an sleep.

I confuse : my mom.

I listen : to myself.(actually everybody listens to me.)

I can usually be found : sleeping or eating or pulling somebody's leg.

I am scared of : losing friends, butterflies.

I need : a best friend.

I am happy : when am sleeping.

I imagine : a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice touch.. swalpa repeat but good.. and u read only interesting blogs? dabba... :P

Anonymous said...

hey My friend wanted me to fill this. This is somne sorta chain thats goin on within the gang!!!