Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am addicted to my cell ph, laptop and Ipod. Thy play an important role in my life. Thy r no longer a luxury.

Whenever I misplace my keys... I feel like giving a ring and finding out whr thy r.
I always wish i had a Ctrl F while reading books.
Always wish TV had a battery back up like a laptop.

I haven switched my mob on since sunday. no contact with my friends. Today, I cld not resist but login to gtalk during day time. I have this addiction towards my lappy. Be it blog or Orkut. I can spend a lifetime in it. I wonder If I can ever turn my laptop off just like my mob and not turn it on for atleast a few days. I hope I succeed in it.

Browsing through blogs and profiles does help me in more than 1 ways but I guess its eating away my sleep. Blame it on technology or human mind, but I am missing out loads of stuff. like a normal conversation with my family. watchin tv with mom. playin cards and carrom with her. She doesn complain about this new found addiction of mine but I know she is not happy about this aloof behaviour of mine.

I cannot believe tht I cant stay without my cell ph and laptop. I did not have a ph till my last year in college. I hardly used to switch on my Comp for personal use. It was mostly for my lab stuff or project. I wonder how I used to pass my time with out these.

Again 1 of those nites, whn I just cant sleep. I think I'll get back to reading blogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. good one.. very true...Same thing is hapening with me also... Work Work Work !!!!!!!!! I have forgotten to read newspaper also :(

all i feel, all i think ! said...

hehe true!for me its no addiction but unfortunately has become necessity:( u know this is one weekend I am spending completely relaxed!I have got 3 novels beside me for the weekend ;)