Saturday, February 28, 2009

I saw this site in a blog. This was some kinda astrology an I was curious to know wat was in store for me. an this is wat I found.

February 8 Birthday Astrology :
by Jill M Phillips.

A certain spookiness is evident in the personality of Aquarians born on February 8 (OMG, Bobby George, u were so right) . They have a powerful life-force, with evidence of psychic awareness (I knew I was a psycho). Although they may appear almost sphinxlike in their emotional isolation, they are intense (Interesting). Before they can use their talents and gifts, they must master -- and understand -- their personal power ( What cld those power be? Something like Superman or Spiderman)

Friends and Lovers

Friends play a special role in the lives of February 8 natives. But for friendships to work, they need to trust the other person and the relationship ( NOOOOO I dont trust them). Romance may not deliver all they expected (hmmmm). Later, when they have experienced pain and broken hearts, they are likely to be rewarded with the love they've been looking for (wah!!! What destiny.1st I lose an thn I gain).

Children and Family

February 8 people may be unhappy with the way they were raised. As adults, this can cause separateness from the rest of the family or a desire to be estranged (Now, I am sure tht I'll spend my budapa in an aged home). There may not be a strong emotional impetus for February 8 individuals to become parents, at least until after they have made peace with their past (OK Ok).

Health

February 8 natives are centered in their own time, so whatever health influences are in the public consciousness are likely to attract their interest (Interest???). They are creatures of extremes (Bobby George, I know ur smiling). They may take pills for everything that ails them(I do,coz I cant take pain) then turn around and express disdain for all but the most pure and natural lifestyle.

Career and Finances

February 8 natives often have difficulty settling on a career. Because their interests are generally philosophical, it may be hard for them to find a twentieth-century equivalent( OMG!!!I know am gettin old soon.But what is this). Money has a great significance for February 8 men and women, who appreciate the status it bestows upon them (I agree).

Dreams and Goals

People born on February 8 are often confused (?????) about their life-goals, because they know when they choose one road they give up exploration of another (I knew that I always had problem with roads). The freedom these people seek doesn't exist -- and they know that. But it doesn't keep them from trying to force their will upon an uncaring universe.
(So this means that am an unlucky gal. But I am not inclinated towards astrology. I found this article quite interesting coz most of'em seem to be true. )



Positive Traits

Aquarians are usually intelligent, cool, clear, logical people (I know, I know). They have good imaginations and are quite intuitive. Aquarius is drawn to and inspired by great causes (Oh Is it?) .They are not limited to their environment and disappointments don't deter them from their goals. They often adopt a life style that goes against the trends, because the odd and unique fascinate them (Ayo sari kanayya. I know I am wierd,odd,physcho.watelse??An how is this positive.Idhe positive aadhre negative yeno?).

Main positive traits: Progressive, independent, inventive, friendly, humaitarian, originality.

Negative Traits : (No Comments)

Aquarians are an enigma. On one hand they are warm, kind, and outgoing, the sort to make friends easily and willingly. On the other hand, they are quite aloof people, who do not actively seek out relationships, and resent any infringement on their time or resources. They are engaging, yet unreachable. They can be fascinating and dynamic, while lacking any real warmth or endearing qualities.

Among the faults, which are typically Aquarian, are extreme eccentricity(What is this), and an unwillingness to participate in any standard of protocol. When angered, they become seriously rude, alternating between deafening silence and sudden outbursts of temper.

Main negative traits: Unemotional, aloof, tempermental, unpreditable, eccentric, fixed opinions.

(OK thts it. I cld not add more. I mean this is enuf. Show khatam.ghar jao. Did u really read the whole thing. I am sure not)



7 comments:

Ankita said...

and what abt capricorns ??

:)

shilpa said...

Ahhhh. I am into astrology.Was tht a sarcastic question or wat??If u really wanna know such funny stuff, find it urself. by the way I regret reading tht article. I hope u dnt.

Unknown said...

write abt sagittarians too...wud be useful for me and bobby gearge!!bt i guess writing or reading astrology of sagittarians wud be interesting [:P]

Anonymous said...

quite funny I must say!!!!!

shilpa said...

@praja, now tht u have boasted abt urself in ur blog, I dont have to do it.

Anonymous said...

hey...whr did u find this???send me the link...wanna read abt leos!!
btw...ITS NOT PHYSCHO!!!!!
it is PSYCHO!!!!!!huh....!!!
physcho sounds like some odd physical problem!!!:)))hehehe...

"EXTREME ECCENTRICITY" bit was classic!!!:)))

-Sindhu.

shilpa said...

@sindhu Google and the right keyword will lead u to the site. I dnt remember the URL. poore post mein therko spelling mistake dhikayi dhiya kya? kudos