Saturday, February 21, 2009

Confusion repeated once again.

My colleague today asked me "which place do you belong to???" Paapi yentha ques kelldha? Now he forced me share this info. I knw I hav repeated this hella no. of times but plz 1ce more nan samadhanakke.

Ok so here goes the flasback.

My mom is from TamilNadu.Dad is from Karnataka. But we speak Telugu at home coz my ancestors hail from Andhra. Now I was born in Coimbatore.Was in Bengalooru till I was 5yrs old. an thn did my schoolin in bombay. College in Mys. Now workin in Bengalooru.

Which is my ooru outta this?? When I shifted to Bombay, I said Bengalooru was my ooru. Same again, I used to say I am from bombay wen i came down ot mys. but now wat?? Mysooru is it?or is it bengalooru??? Crap man. When I ask maathashree, she says madhugiri ( this ooru is near tumkuru) is my native.KUDOS!! Ask her Y, she says "coz thts my dad's native" Now wat confusion is this?? che thu

bachhe ki jaan lenge kya??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ghi ghi..perfect example of a perfectly confused hybrid.