Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mood Swings have become a common thingy in my life. Blame it on me or jus blame it on me.

we all have the have the habit of dramatizing watever we do. an so do I. I put in drama by hittin walls or bangin doors. I feel I wld hav been a diff person if I had a sibling. I knw havin a siblin means havin a friend with u 24x7 . You dnt hav to rely on friends 4 shoulders. an with me havin to shift places so many times,it has made me lose hella lotta friends. An I no longer feel like goin ahead an makin new friends. Havin a Sis wld hav really helped me a lot.

Now I came across an article tht reads -- how to cope with bad moods :

Think abt something or some1 ur thankful for : I dont believe in god or somethin. The only person I can think of is mathashree who is sleepin right now. Do u think I shld wake her an say "Thnk U amma." She will start pepsodent, colgate, meswak dishum dishum.... ashte naale nu bad mood.

Do something nice : Madhya raathrilli wat nice thing can I do? ok I hav a fivestar.I will eat it obviously.But Is tht a nice thing to do acc to him??

Listen to upbeat music : O god hwo much I hate such music an wat the hell its half past 12. Haad kelli yen udhara maadthino??? I cant go an get earphones an all tht crap. So next??

Realize tht ur not alone : idhappa best. modhle bootha andhre bhaya adhralloo devva baro time aaythu. ivn yaavano ur not alone antha hellthaane goobe.

Talk to somebody : ivn yaako sari illa. ammana yebsudhre naan saayadh gaurantee an who wld wanna talk to me now. Should I call or jus ping tht person?

Get some exercise : aaythu bidanna. My tummy is not the reason for my bad food an for ur kind info I will continue eatin honey cake daily. yen maadkothiyo maadko.

Jus Let it out : This is the only thing I have been doin. paapi. idhunna helakke ondh website bere.che

I feel better. His advices worked may be. but my mood swings drive me crazy. I think I shld flush out these small things tht keep me occupied. I was wrong.Possessiveness is not a quality to be boasted abt. thu.yaar hellkottro hig possesive aagi irodhu. avrajji. ;)

1 comment:

Avinash said...

Paapa aa hudga.... Nimge maadokke bere kelsa illa andhre , avanna yaakri bythira?? Avaneenu nimge blog oodhodhakke helidna? According to u wat is the best solution ??