Sunday, February 22, 2009

Some beautiful memories.

Some beautiful memories....

...those dumb sms. "should v go the 1st class?"sh wld ask
"should we go to coll?" shu wld ask ( this gal was not bothered abt attendance. she spoilt us)
"whr r u guys am in coll" su wld say!!!
finally v used to end up in canteen eatin 4Rs icecream. we were no better thn beggars those 4 yrs .kudos.

...those unnecessary treats. I remember shu givin 1 "for bein alive". But I needed it.coz I had risked my life 4 her.

...those fights.OMG
...those cut copy paste labs.
...those bitching in labs. Wat fun!!!
...those udthi khabre. those gossips were jaw dropping.
...those dabba movies I was dragged to.
...those exposing ppl in class.
...those innocent looks on my friends faces in class.
...those scribbling in my notes during class. I still hav them.
...those getting thrown out of class. (tht was not my fault)
...those getting caught in the class by most of the lec.(SK,Ronaldinho,Vanmala,some phy lec,CIPE lady,Chinnu, the attender who stole shu's pen, Shabana,Annapoorna....is tht it?)
...those pastries. O how I wish I cld hav thm now.
...those naming ceremonies.(pashana)
...those popsickles(wtevr the spelling is)
...those unnecessary arguments.
...those sleep overs.
...those dialogues. "when I start earning, I'll ......"
...those ooooooooooooos
...those watchin roadies together.
...those watchin dumb movies together an laughin the whole nite.
...those blr trips.
...those unnecessary scope.
...those void feelings on the last day in mys.
...those memories....

8 comments:

all i feel, all i think ! said...

For the first time in 7 months, today I am feeling I should go back to class!!I always used to miss my first class coz of sh!u ppl wanted to come to coll and waste time,I would rather prefer to stay at home and again waste time ;)5rs man ice-cream ,u were a real beggar....even today I wonder how could u continue to eat that grape stick after that fellow took such a horrible bite!!e tht treat was not for "me being alive" it was for "he being alive" inspite of my activa kissing him:D whatever I felt blessed for "me being alive also".Labs were awesome ,how dumb v didnt keep a copy of our acknowledgement!being thrown out of chinnu's class....I am still laughing :)Horrible roadies,u both used to make me forcibly watch!blr trips cant ever forget!Dunno why today I am lost in thoughts ..feeling void....wanted to go for a dumb movie and laugh still stomach aches but u idiot is not comin!v'll plan for next weekend ....come to mys!

shilpa said...

i always laugh like a mad gal, wen i think of tht chinnu class.man, it was not my mistake. it was u an pooja who were talking. Actually I was always caught for others mistakes. damn. I remember tht cipe class whr I think i was 1 among the few who were taking notes.but damn tht lady caught me wen u an sh were busy yapping..

Anonymous said...

I wish i cud go bak to those wonderful coll days. missing every bit of it....ive no words to say anythin right now..jus tears in my eyes :)

shilpa said...

@shwetha how i wish i cld go back.

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Nice dude. Reminded me of my college days.

Unknown said...

It was nice..made me Nostalgic too..

Anonymous said...

plzzz somebody find a time machine i wanna go back in time :(

shilpa said...

@prashanth, thank u.
@su, instead I want everybody to come here ;)