Sunday, February 15, 2009

okay. so here it is....

loads of stuff happening in an around my life. an I hope its the same in ur life too. I'll tell u wats new on my side.

--> I made a new set of friends who jus like bufoons again an this time around I HATE them. I cannot disclose anythin else here. I dnt think ur interested, r u?

--> I watched 7 seasons of friends. luved it.

--> I was an am insensitive abt a certain issues.

--> wat else?? I cooked an humans ate an r doin gud, mind u. dnt feel like boastin abt it.

--> O god. Is this it?? Is this wat I hav been doin from 31st dec. damn.

I went thru every single post of mine(thanx to non-eatin friend of mine) an thot I shld write abt somethin. loads of stuff happenin in INDIA too.

India winnig cric matches. Sania, bymistake, winnin the grand slam an the best bein the pink chaddi campaign. I dnt wanna elaborate on tht coz my poor little maathashree thinks tht I might get into trouble coz my planet GURU is not in the right place. She says I'll b introuble if i open my mouth abt anythin. This continues till Nov-09.

So wat else is happening?? O yes!!!Kyunki an kahaani ended. Bloody I dint even knw.I mean I hav watched the 2 serials frm day 1. an continued it till the 2nd gen popped up or was it 3rd?? watever but I shld hav seen the last episode man. I realized tht 2 of my darling serials were khallas wen I thot tht chalo nothin was happenin in my life, so wat lets c if things were the same with tulsi an parvati but all in vain thy left without tellin me. :( another sad story of my life.

I tried watchin Roadies today but man wat kinda losers r those. O god save their @$$e$$.

Inference : I have lost 3 of my sweethearts. kudos.(am I glad or wat?) mathashree is too happy coz she gets to see her serials bindass an khatam hone ka naam thak nahi hain. Mujhe raat ko neend nahi aati. Soch soch ke pareshan hoon ki meri tulsi aur parvati kya kar rahe hain. bartan maanj rahe hain ya kapde dho rahe hain. wen can i see thm again? those jewellery tht thy wear while goin to sleep. those suddenly planned weddin celebrations an 125 yr old baa. O meri baa.!!!! wen can i agin c a gal marryin 3 guys an likin all her bro-in-laws after 3 marriages. che I miss thm.

:( Its almost 3.gotta sleep now . Thanx so much non-eating friend.

3 comments:

shilpa said...

Thank U. Be courageous enuf to mention ur name next time u read a dumb post.

Avinash said...

"I made a new set of friends who jus like bufoons again an this time around I HATE them."

Hey whom r u referring to ?????

Harishankaran said...

"bufoons"

Who madam? It is RP and SP? :P