Monday, March 22, 2010

Pleasure was mine

Friends are the funniest things that god has ever given us. I am not kidding.
This week was very special to me as I met loads of friends. The 1st in the list is a close friend, whom I hadnt met for 2 years. The funny part is - we were in the same city during these 2 years but we could never meet up. I felt really funny at the beginning. Those awkward pauses, running out of common topics. However I felt really really good meeting her. I realized how I miss those innocent school days.

I met another old friend from school. I hadnt seen him for 10 straight years. I am not kidding. Again ran out of words, topics but again fun. I suppose, meeting up 10 year old pals does not happen quite often.

I need to mention another special friend, the entrepreneur. I met him at a common friends house. Played PS2. Never ran out of topics :). Those guys are awesome

Quite funny and wierd that I am feeling right now. I kinda dont know if the reason for this is catching up with old friends, really old friends or the fact that its already MONDAY!!!!!

1 comment:

Anusha said...

Yeah,its a warm feeling,meeting buddies back from school. I met a friend of mine after 7 yrs,somebody whom i wasnt entirely fond of,i must confess. But then recently,i had a chat with her,and we spoke on the phone for over an hour and met up with other school friends few days ago. Friends from the past,are a joy to be in the company of. :)