Thursday, March 20, 2008

AUNTY GO BACK!!!

my MOM an I r farther apart than north an south poles in thinkin, likings an dislikings .the biggest difference b/w me an my mom is "SOCIALIZING". this is somethin tht i hav been tellin my mom. this quality of makin friends is somethin tht i inherited frm my dad.my mom is total oppositte. i.e she doesn like makin new friends. i pestered her to make new friends.now she has developed this new habit of makin friends.but u knw wt my problem is now.-- SHE HAS GOT TOO TOO MANY FRIENDS. those auties get on my nerves.nange avrna thadiyakke aagtha illa. i repent havin adviced her..damn those auties. wenevr am leavin my house some auntie is present. wenevr i come home diff aunties r thr. an wat the hell do all these aunties do. learn embroidery an jewellery makin for 0 cost--absolutely free.in short thy r exploitin work frm my mom. not all. but some of'em r like hitlers.damn.but some r really helpful.
AUNTIES AUNTIES EVERYWHR!!!!
atleast do thy come alone??? no, thy come with their mari makklu an some with mammakklu.god those kids r worse than the aunties. thy jus wanna enter my room. i myself dnt feel like enterin the room coz its so dirty nowadays. but those kids think my room is heaven an those devils r comfortable in removin dolls an stuffs frm my rack.i literally gotto run behind'em. i dnt think their mothers run behind'em so much. thy 1st enter my room an start pullin out stuffs.thn wen thy c my mob thy go after it.i hav to dive before thy reach the mob an stop them frm evn touchin my mob. ishtukke avrge samadhana agalla.thy dnt rest till thy c me breakin my head.
thn enters those kids' grandmom--HITLER. thy wanna show off tht their grandson is the only 1 havin all the talent in this world.an the only way the kids r made to show their powers is by makin them sing "tinkle tinkle little star..."karma karma. i knw kids r cute but wen thy r told to sing tinkle tinkle 745 times a day thy look like ambrish puri.. (those nos remind me facebook--same torture). an kids r so dumb tht thy dnt sing wen thy r asked to.i feel so glad wen thy do tht.seriously."chinnu kaage yelli? kothi hengappa kuniyathe?chinnu fan thorsu. chinnu adh hellu. chinnu idh helu" i am like "chinnu nin ajjina bayi muchchakke helu".
i donno wen'll my mom get back to her original habit of stayin silent an get rid of these HITLERS. AUNTY GO BACK :-( -- this GO BACK AUNTIE moment was started by a brave YOUNG gal at the TENDER age of JUUUUSSSST 22.an thts me. damn.huh.

No comments: