Thursday, March 6, 2008

I was goin on a walk with my old friend.v were speakin abt how things used to b wen v were together. she said things hav changed so much now.
correct things hav changed today. am no longer a person i used to b wen i entered my graduation. i never used to hesitate in making new friends or speakin to some1.now thts not the case-- am happy sittin alone for even 8hrs at a stretch without speakin to some1. i no longer feel like conversing with any1 other than my handful of good friends--in the process losing hell-a-lotta friends an acquaintances.
socializin has now become "the most stupid thing to do" jobs. this change is somethin tht i would luv to revert. is this change bad or good? u never knw.


my friend and i went out 4 shoppin an v happened to buy some novels. i got a sweet valley university book. the book is not a bestseller but its quite a nice attempt to personify each 1 of us in the book. the book is abt a gal who is abt to start her coll life an has a bad coll life after she loses her boyfriend an her best friend coz thy consider her a sober . tht book reminded of all those books tht i used to read. all those chota mota books. my life has been so busy tht i had almost forgotten tht i luv readin books. those books hav been very imp in groomin me during my childhood.

all those enid blyton books---famous five,secret seven, five findouters.the list jus goes on an on.i hav read so many of those. i was always consulted by my classmates on which book to read next.nancy drew was the next step in reading. i always used to wonder--how does she know every damn thing.i mean swimmin, scuba divin,actin, flyin.kudos. i used to luv ned(her boy friend). i even tried out hardy boys--but wasn a huge fan coz i dnt like action an adventure.
Agatha christie an sherlock holmes were my next fascination. how can i forget those mills and boon books---those charming heroes who managed to sweep the damsels off their feet within a blink.i then went on to read somethin tht i could relate to.something abt college an workin women an stuff.

i wonder how cld i forget these books. how cld i forget the moments wen i used to read 1 book a day.how cld i forget discussing mills an boon books with my friends an how i used to keep those books outta moms reach.kudos.

i hav resumed my readin habit again. thts something tht keeps me goin these days. i feel readin is better than unnecessarily socializin with friends an wasting our precious times in discussing abt things tht r no way concerned to us.

No comments: