Thursday, March 13, 2008

I ME MYSELF

3 things tht scare me:
1. birds an butterflies
2.airplanes
3.the sight of water from heights

3 people who make me laugh:
1. I
2. me
3. myself
yes of course shubhada an shwetha r the next biggest jokers in my life.

3 things i love
1.mom
2.dads patience an ability to convince
3.tv

3 things i hate (jus 3????? nah)
1.attitude--ppl with f**kin attitude. dnt show me ur damn attitude losers.
2.guys who comb their hair properly an carry a handkerchief in their hand. (i dnt hate'em i get irritated)
3.politics-- i mean the politics tht sorrounds me.
4.my neighbours
5.gals of my age who r gettin married-- go get a life gals.
.
.
.
.
3 most stupid things tht i hav done:
1.remove blow frm a guys cycle--in sadvidya
2.window shop till 11 in the nite with no money
3.write this blog at 2.00 a.m

3 things i dnt understand
1.men
2.men
3.men

3 things on my desk
right now:
1.good night
2.pratyushs dvd
3.screw--plz dnt b dumb engh to think its mine.plz

3 things tht i am doin right now:
1.tryin to fix my messenger
2.playin with adobe
3.eatin choc pastry

3 things i wanna do before i die:
1.shift to an aged home in bombay
2.wear some decent dresses --jus to fulfill my moms an my frenz wishes
3.start my super company as planned with my PARTNER.

3 things u should listen to:
1.parents
2.ur conscience
3.me

3.things u should never do:
1.hurt parents
2.never do things tht disturbs others
3.never listen to my frenz

3 most fav movies:
1.ddlj
2.chandramukhi pranasakhi
3.provoked
4.raincoat
5.kadhulukku mariyadhai
6.kadhal
.
.
.
goes on

i was readin some1 elses blog.so thot evn i shld make my own list. hope u found some of my likes an dislikes interesting.

No comments: