- Misplaced bike key => Prayed to god to find the key for me. Agreed to treat him at the Leelas. And god agreed. I found the key. Devravne. There are somethings that money cant buy....for everything else there is GOD
- But my bike wouldn't start => I guess even GOD cant buy somethings.
- Spend 2.30 hours in a rickshaw, going up and down the potholes of bangalore => miss mysore a lot
- wait for somebody the whole day . Ignore all the other important events for this. The person chooses to take no notice => arghhh
Being ignored is painful esp. when you get a cute haircut and nobody notices.
- End of the day, get to play with a 2 year old and he loves your gift => Truly somethings that money cant buy.
Friday, July 29, 2011
Somethings that money cant buy
Posted by shilpa at 1:03 AM