Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am right now confused. So plz dnt mind this meaningless writing.

Wen I find everythin goin right in my life, somethin always goes wrong and turns the table. I am left with such meaningless an confusin thoughts. It always makes me think tht -- was I destined to do this? am I jus another gal doin the same ol'work.this thought always haunts me. "Y am I doin wat I am doin?"

V all make compromises on everythin -- our career,our life, our relationships... but cant thisbe avoided an cant things be easy. Cant 2 ppl like each other an stay together without any cribbin an lead a happy life .fight fight fight .thy make their life complicated as well as the ppl close to them. be it friends or siblings or husband an wife. Thy r so much engrossed in givin trouble to each other an hurt each other tht thy forget abt their own happiness.

This has always happened to me -- ppl whom I like r always tryin to go away an ppl whom I dnt like try to be sweet to me. I am so wrong at judgin a person. I am right now not able to come to a conclusion abt who is the right person -- the 1 who is sweet to me or the 1 I want to be sweet to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm that is some writing but i wanna say about this is the person who is sweet to you.Take Care.Stay aaram

Anonymous said...

Hey silly, I guess total confusion. Abt ppl fighting an all I understand what happens wen ur dear ones r out hurting each other. and coming to ur confusion go for the guy who is sweet to u and for the guy who u think is the best.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am Genny. If you dont mind I'll add ya in my profile. I liked your writing.

Anonymous said...

Why bother? Any 'sweetness' is always temporary... Go with the flow,and enjoy this moment and be nice to the person who's sweet to you..As long as it lasts,it's yours to have... :)

P.S: After reading that your prev post,I don't feel like saying something that sounds like advice... and that's some advice or pieces of advice,not advices! :p

Avinash said...

Ha ha ha haaa... I think u r really confused now :P