Monday, October 6, 2008

I hate advices

Now I guess many of us have been through this phase of gatherin advices (wanted an unwanted) from ppl. v even get bitti advise from ppl who r no way related wat v r speakin. like aunties advisin on which company to go for...I hav had my share of advices frm Tom, Dick an Harry.

I always thought my friends were the bufoons in my life but no My dads friends are also hav their share of bufoonism in my life. My dads close friend Mr. Uncle always has an opinion abt everythin --be it osama or vegetables .. communism or shlokas

Way back in 2000 (I feel like am 50 years old now..thu). lemme change the sentence
Wen I was in my 10th std( I was young thn)...I was a good gal. Mr. Uncle told me " Shilpa this is an imp phase in ur life.if u score well in 10th ur life will be set. u dont hav to work hard later in ur life. my sons r well settled now so it all depends on ur 10th marks.work hard" Avr hellidh nodudhre as if 10th nalli 95% thagudhre infi navru thambula sahitha kelsa kodthare ankonde. I believed him an worked hard. but mannu who wants 10th marks. I remember my 10th marks jus for my kannada marks. nothin else

Now in my 12th( I was young thn too..) the same Mr.Uncle comes an says "Shilpa 2 PU is like it decides ur life ur career, ur path . If u score well here thn u can get it into a gud coll an once u get into a good coll u'll automatically get a job".yen idea.huh.

In BE( full aged..) Uncle says "work hard for 4 years an stay peaceful 4 40 years. get into a good company an life is set."Adh yavaga mugyatho nan life nalli yella imp phases. Now am in a good company.I dont think my life is set. evn now I am workin hard.

Now jus guess wat said yday"Shilpa thr r a lot of wolves ready to attack u in bangalore .Be careful. "Man wat a dialogue.as usual i dint understand. wat he meant by wolves were guys eligible 4 marriage. He even said" Shilpa choose the right guy. coz thts very imp. Wolves r ready to catch u". blah blah blah but 1 gud thing is he compares guys to wolves.I wld hav been happy if he compared guys to somethin worse.

I am waiting 4 the next big advice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

guys r wolves yeah....i agree....heeheehee...
sindhu.

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate it if you changed my link to say "Insanity unlimited" instead of what it is now.
THNX :D

In return, you will get absolutely no advices from me! ;)