Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I have a few more doubts:

--> Now imagine this, Aishwarya Rai , Abhishek Bachchan , Amitabh Bachchan an Jaya Bachchan r watchin kyunki saans bhi kabhi bahu thi(dnt ask me y!!) an thn duirng the commercials, a song featuring Aishwarya an Vivek Oberoi pops up. how does the Bachchan parivar react to this

a) Aishwarya curses her fate an enters the dreamland with vivek.

b) Abhishek curses his fate

c) Amitabh says Aishwarya looked better with Salman.

d) Jaya says Abhishek looked good with anybody other than Aishwarya.

--> Y r all my friends (old an new) dumb? frankly speakin , I am tired of this question.

--> Y does Praja wanna always drink IBM water. I guess wat she needs is Kaveri water if I consider her geography an history?

--> Y r Anju an Vaishu so much like sindhu? an Y doesn Sindhu gimme a call??

--> Y is it tht My house painter has done his B.A an Our leaders 2nd Std.?

-->Y am I Bloggin wen I hav work to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

evryone other thn u is dumb coz ..u never shut ur mouth to let others speak up .. :D

And Praja drinks IBM water coz thts the only thng available to drink when she comes to ur room..:P..and ofcourse to irritate u :)