Friday, October 31, 2008

Shubhada's marriage contract

This post is for Shubhada an Shubhada alone. She got a wierd an a scary thought abt her place of stay after marriage.Now tell me how many of us hav thought abt it?I guess only Shu has.
These r the conditions tht U need to mention in ur marriage contract Shu--
In this contract me refers to Shubhada

--> Place of accomodation will be chosen by me.

--> A maid an a cook r a must.

--> A car with a driver is a must.

-->In laws should never enter the house without my permission.

--> Mom-in-law MUST come to take care of chintu,mintu an wat not.

--> In case the husband decides to break-up a Compensation equal to his salary must be provided every month on or before the 1st of every month.

--> Even after the break-up the car an the driver must be left behind.

--> mom-in-law must continue to come an take care of chintu, mintu an wat not even after the break-up.

--> Gifts in the form of gold everyweek is mandatory.

--> My parents can come anytime thy wish to esp my friends.

--> When the cook or the maid takes a leave either the husband or the mom-in-law must replace thm(before an after the break-up).


As of now this is it. U can revise the contract Shubhada.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...looks like somebody's gonna stay single for a looooong while :P
(Pray NOT!)

Anonymous said...

Awesome contract.. I will look into it and make the recommendations to the National Women Commission,may be they will revise the Hindu Marriage Act or instead, advise the gal sincerely which even I would suggest.. being in Blore,NIMHANS is not at all so far..Am i right?

Anonymous said...

Hey u ve left one important condition.. guy shuld not be a s/w engineer.. This is her first condition ....All other applies after marriage:-)

Anonymous said...

Idiot!! u take my name and give visibility to ur contracts :D only thing that is true in the entire writing is yes,I scare abt my place after marriage!Already u have put me to mud....so let me explain a bit more now and clear things!place of acco,maid,cook,car,driver--yeah u r right in a way,but nyways I'll arrange for that!point no.4,absolutely wrong man-I always want to stay with my in-laws(permanently!!)and hence all other points concerning saas-bahu relations r clear!
Next,gifts in the form of gold!-naaa....U people have turned me local in the course of 4 years B.E man,u know that very well!no more I have craze for gold!plastic,paper,wood will do;)and no question of breaking up!so no point in thinking of compensations!I'm wondering why I wrote back all these stuff!nyways lets explain all how u came up with this blog!
3 of us, me,Shilpa and her mother were casually discussing the commutation problems we have at b'lore,and some how topic of our marriages came,and just a comment of mine-"I feel scared,how things will turn after marriage"!and Shilpa the gr8 started-what'll happen....make full contracts man-put all conditions-bla bla bla....I'll work either at home or office not both.....etc etc,and we decided to make a doc of all these conditions,so that sometime in future,can read that and laugh!its been our practice to do such things for quite a long time,may be acknowledgements,or mails or snaps-we save for future entertainment!
But u idiot have put that here with my name!god bless u ;)
i still dunno why I wrote all these things,let it be....nyways ur blog;);)

Anonymous said...

they should start manufacturing custom made husbands you know....i think the idea will be a superhit.shubadha can be their brand ambassador.....

Anonymous said...

shubhada-The one who marries you,"paapa pandu":)